Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Woe Dreamweaver

I thought I had it all thought out. I've been trying to install the 30 day trial of Dreamweaver on my computer so this website will start to resemble something functional. So I start the download, get half way through and MY COMPUTER FREEZES.

Like many people in my life, the woman at Tiger Tech didn't really respond to the urgency in my voice. She told me, without making eye contact with me, it would take her 5 to 7 business days for her to back everything up, install Snow Leopard and then fix all the Dream Weaver stuff.

So I then I went to Best Buy where they could do it by tomorrow! Wahooo

I came up with a design I really like and think the layout is pretty set. I've also been googling multiple 'how to' things in Dream Weaver so I feel pretty confident that its all going to go smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment