Saturday, April 17, 2010

More Meredith...What else?


I've received more practice with department pages than anything else. This one seemed simple enough to but but after a little tweaking and critique from Jan and Erica It keeps getting better. As good as a department can get I guess. Just need to find new pictures, more action pictures and then VIOLA!



This one too keeps getting better. Just need to add some photos and change some colors to get a little more life into it. I got tired of waiting for a headline and deck from out publishing team and wrote one myself which isn't too bad.









This was just a tablescape department page that took me a little while to work on. I felt like I didn't have enough text to work with so struggled with the overall design. I think I envisioned it more pact like the other two and tried to avoid all the white space. This is just a draft but once i started looking at it from this perspective

No comments:

Post a Comment